What's new in family medicine
This course provides learners with current and relevant updates on the management of patient health concerns encountered in daily practice.
Course highlights include:
- Updates in cardiovascular disease and associated conditions, including hypertension, hyperlipidemia, peripheral arterial disease, heart failure and cardiac stress testing
- Women's health, including oral contraceptive selection, cervical cancer screening guidelines and postmenopausal bleeding
- Gastroenterology, such as irritable bowel syndrome and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- LGBTQ care, including recommendations for infant feeding in this population
- Special topics in medication management, including use of diuretics, anticoagulants and the treatment of opioid use disorder
- Orthopedic pearls for primary care with a concentration on hip and knee osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic special conditions of the elbow joint that are pertinent to primary care
- COVID-19 pandemic updates, including vaccinations and novel therapeutics used to treat patients infected with the COVID-19 virus
Click here to take course, claim credit and view faculty disclosures. Select Register to begin the registration process.